Bandai S.H.Figuarts Zamaru -Potara- Premium Bandai

Bandai S.H.Figuarts Zamaru -Potara- Premium Bandai will be released in August 2019! Preorder starts today, click here to preorder.
S.H.Figuarts Zamasu -Potara-

"I will be justice ... I will be a world ... I admire ... I admire ...
This noble and beautiful, immortal and strongest God .......... Zamasu "

Immortal and the strongest god "Zamasu-Potara-" which Goku black and Zamasu united using potara finally appeared!

The huge halo effect that can manipulate the "power of God" is reproduced with clear parts!
In addition, a huge right-handed arm, a replacement face part, and a replacement neck part are included, which can reproduce the appearance of a sloppy variant!

Appeared work Dragon Ball Super









Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles