Millennium Falcon Build Diary - Part 3 - Partial Framework Assembly

I ordered extra material and tools for the cockpit, while waiting those material arrive, I jump to work on the MF framework today, base on the parts I got from Issue #1~#4. Basically the whole MF chassis will be made by metal and I'll need to assemble it piece by piece.








Reference the size of the MF with an A4 paper, the MF is huge.

Stick sticker on the metal hologame board.


The Quad Laser Cannon is die-cast, we can see obvious seamlines and need to be sanded down.



After sanding, it is ready to be primed and painted to match with the MF's body colour.

Stay tuned for more build updates.... Follow us with email to get notified of build updates.

Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles