Painted build Danboard Mini (Part 2)

Today started to paint the model - Danboard Mini.

  • I want to have a surface that close to paper carton box
  • A colour that close to paper carton box
Firstly, to get the surface roughness that I want, I sandpaper the parts to the roughness I want and start spraying. I suppose to use Mr Surfacer to create the surface roughness but I then realised I don't have Mr Surfacer 500, I only have Mr Surfacer 1000 & 1500.

Then,  I mixed Tamiya Flat White, Tamiya Flat Brown and Tamiya Flat Yellow in different ratio to get the colour which close to paper carton box.

Here's the result:

All parts sprayed. I am happy with the end result. :)



Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles