LEGO Creator 31075 Outback Adventures review

Built this retired LEGO Creator set 31075 Outback Adventures set. Even it’s a simple kit, it has a very nice and detailed classic off-roader. I built all 3 models to compare each of them.

Open the box you'll see 3 bags: 2 bags are bricks and 1 bag of manual books.


Off-roader - This is the best model among the 3 and I like it most! The classic off-roader is detailed with a hood-mounted spare wheel that also operates the working winch, cab with roll cage, bull bar and wide rims with chunky tires. I like those chunky tires, they added extra points to the entire off-roader design. Besides, this build comes with a buildable tree trunk and a nice dog.

Wilderness Campsite - This build uses lesser bricks compare to the off-roader. It comes with shelter, dinghy and mountain stream. It is kinda minecraft terrain, unfortunately I’m not attracted. 

Winch Helicopter - Even this build uses the least bricks, I prefer this compare the Wilderness Campsite. It’s simple but it has some nice design such as the engines, the winch etc.

Final thought: Among the 3 models the off-roader is the best. It has lots of playability and detailing compare to the other 2 designs. Even the winch helicopter is not bad, it's too simple. Personally I'm not attracted by the Wilderness Campsite.

Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles