Bandai Mecha Collection Mazinger Z custom build








____________________________________________________________________________

Some Work in Progress pictures.

Started the project with removing seamline and "re-scribe" panel line....


Spray base colour after surfacer applied.

Trying the pose I want.

Start to weather the legs.

Comparing the result before and after.


First layer of weathering.

Checking the overall result before next step.

Create damages on the leg.
















After build comment:
This is my first model with battle damage. During the build process I failed many times and I've learnt. I admit more hard work need to be done. I'll move on to next project now and hope to create more nice models soon.

Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles