LEGO Brickheadz set 41585 Batman Review

I received my LEGO Brickheadz sets and without any delay, I built the Batman set 😀
Meanwhile, I made my first LEGO stop motion video clip to share with you, hope you enjoy it.




The box art is great, simple but gorgeous.

The set comes with a manual book, 2 base plate and 2 bags of bricks. Total bricks is 91pcs.

The Batman is a very solid build and everything is printed, not a single sticker used. The printing of the Batman logo and the belt is stunning. And, I like the eyes that grow in the dark (LEGO gives an extra eye in the set, wow).

The height of the batman is slightly above 3 inches, just nice for display. It was not taking too long to build, about 15~20minutes, but I really enjoy it. I can say it definitely worth it the money.









Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles