LEGO MOC: Golden Gear

This is a LEGO creation from one of my favourite LEGO builder - Li Li. I shared her LEGO creation, Baymax from Big Hero 6 back to 2014 and lots of people like it. Today I would like to share with you another great LEGO MOC from her - Golden Gear.


She created this MOC based on the main battle tank of the Imperial Army's 3rd armor battalion. The tank is equipped with two 2nd generation of steam engines and can achieve a top speed of 20mph.

I love the tank, it's remarkable! The 2 steam engines make me feel like double train and the amazing background steal the sight. Those gears just pull you right in, it's an awesome presentation indeed. I love the straight flexible hose in the base too!  

Let's have a look at the background alone, it's just outstanding! 

With the minifigure put on the base, you can estimate the size of the MOC.




Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles