HGUC AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra Customize Build

Found this old set in my store and decided to challenge myself to customize it. Have been awhile now not modifying any Gunpla kit. :)


Model: Bandai HGUC AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra
Modified build by DeToyz.
Color used: Mr Color C-1, C-2, C-3, C-8, C-13, C-28, C-33, C-41, C-47, C-48, C-49, C-50, C-66, C-62, C-76.
Decal: I wish I can have the original decal of Gerbera Tetra but it may take some time to get it. Therefore I used the decal of MG MS-06J Zaku II Ver 2.0 (that's what I have at the moment :p)
Photoshoot: My phone :p


Obviously the kit is lack of details and I feel it is a bit "skinny". So I decided to add more detail and change a stronger or more powerful hand. :)

This is how it looks like when I straight build it.

I started the build with adding height and weight on the legs. This photo was taken out from my Instagram account.

Then I did some scribing to make the line deeper.

Drilled some holes to add detailing.

Detailing the parts. :)



The hands looks a bit boring so I added some details on it.
 

Thruster sprayed with multi-color.



Bigger thrusters are added to the legs, it original thrusters were too small.

Detailing the chest thruster.

Sharpen the antenna.

Test the saber beam color. Try to get a burning effect.

Complete build.

























Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles