Repaint of old Mega Size Gundam RX-78-2

My current project is to repaint the Mega Size Gundam RX-78-2 that built years ago (straight build with basic lining). I do not plan to do too much modification on this set as I like the original design of it. First thing I have to do is to clean up the dust and decals. Haha.


First start with the shield.

I skipped the step spraying primer and this make so regret at the later stage... :(
Doing the pre-shading...



Red colour done.

Did a minor modification on the rear side of the shield.

Shield done.



2 weeks later.....
Start to spray the foot.

Top part done. Time to work on the bottom...

Lots of masking needed. Plan to spray Panda scheme on the foot...




Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles