Gundam Contest 3.0 - Preparation of the Gunpla display area

The Stage for the Gunpla is ready!! All Gunpla from our contestants will be put here tomorrow. Stay tuned on the update. :)





Preparation:

Thursday (18th Sept 2015) evening:
Started to clear the items on the racks.....

This is the first idea where the glass was held by a single piece of aluminium bar. Even it is tighten with screws at the back, it looks a bit risky. And some of my customer thought the same. So have to think for a new solution.


Friday (19th Spet 2015) morning:
Manage to think of a new idea to hold the glass, but need more effort. :D
Pandai-pandai become a carpenter... :D  
Look at the DIY saw, it's an idea from my customer.. Before that, it was with out the handler and it was really killing me.... haha

Testing on the first setup, it fitted just nice. Yes!
Then I started to dismantle the setup that done day before and continue to change to the new setup. :)

Contestants started to submit their gunpla today evening and were doing their best to pose the gunpla. I felt so sorry not able to chit chat with them as I was working on changing the setup..... Hope they don't mind. :)


Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles