DeToyz's Gundam Contest 3.0 - Event images

Our yearly event, Gundam Contest 3.0, is ended today. The event run smoothly and successfully. I would like to thanks all the contestants that support this event. I have to say this year all the contestants have improved their modelling skill and I really enjoy to see their work being display at DeToyz. Here's some pictures taken this evening to share with all of you. :)
A big thank you to Mr Mohd Suffian Suntong who made this video clip for our Gundam Contest 3.0. Really appreciated it.



Straight Build 3rd prize.

Modified Build 1st prize.

Modified Build 3rd Prize.

Modified Build Special Prize







Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles