We are organising the Seremban Gundam Contest 2.0 (last year was 1.0) at DeToyz shop from July until Sept 2014. Seremban Gundam Modellers, let's gather again!
Detoyz’s Gundam contest 2.0
- A customer of De Toyz Shop or a follower DeToyz Facebook page.
- Must be Bandai Gundam model kits - Any model that scale 1/100 or 1/144
- The contest is divided into 2 categories:
- Straight build - Category for beginner modelers. Emphasis is placed on seem line, nub, and flash removal.
- Modified build - Modified category for beginner/advanced model builders. In this category, entries can modified their gundam by:
- Battle damage
- Painting (0-10 points): Quality and execution of the painting, including detail, of the entry.
- Technical (0-10 points): Includes thoroughness of basic model building including nub removal, seams as well as excellence of any modifications.
- Creativity (0-10 points): Aesthetics of the entry, including concept, posing, unique painting scheme and presentation, including diorama if applicable. The more creative and interesting things you do to your entries, the higher you will score!
- Mr Miller See from Hobby Reina
- Mr Yong from Woon Design Studio
Modified build Category:
• 1st Prize: Cash voucher RM300
• 2nd Prize: Cash voucher RM150
• 3rd Prize: Cash voucher RM80
Straight build Category:
• 1st Prize: Cash voucher RM150
• 2nd Prize: Cash voucher RM80
• 3rd Prize: Cash voucher RM40
*Prizes are subjected to change.